|
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @11:38 PM
♥ hot title:13th Jan '10
13th Jan '10
Today is a happy day!!!! YEAH!!! started well-FINALLY i dun have to be trapped in the bus WOHOO!!!! tml it's gonna be the same...cox lesson's at 10am heeee:P
we had wrt wmp n EBT lesson today... -wrt is like kinda boring cox it's like the same old routine.... -wmp is GREAT-less than 30mins->we're released waahhaha!!! but there's a online quiz that we nid to attempt-I got the ull score^^heeeee....FOR THIS I MUST THANKS LIPING!!!!! three cheers for her!!!! HIPPI HORRAY!!!!:D thanks for providing us "clues" haha...>.< shhhhhh.... -EBT WAS TOTALLY CRAP again!!!! siannnnZZZ -xtra big ZZZ cox i oso went into lala land n she returned the test paper...alrighty marks-48 SI BAH!!!! haha---*bang* dead-_- ans one whole crap qn wrong-PCR I HATE U!!!!! haha....i drew the whole translation process WTH waste time and paper>.<
OH!!!! i bought the NGEE ANN T ahha....but it wasnt wat i expected:( damn sad!!!! why isnt the gold colour the colour that i saw????? it's much much nicer the last time i saw URGH!!! but nvm...cox it's 3 bucks..heeeee (but i still think SP looks "cooler") -pris say that there's a group of I&E student selling NP windbreaker...haiss...but didnt intend to buy-cox it's isnt the way i wanna get the windbreaker
picS!!!! now i'm gg to upload them...hopefully it's not that awful haha!!! these are wat i've tried over the weekends-but not all...heeee:P I last saw the RainBow @ 11:38 PM
|